Thursday, September 11, 2014

Annie Zaidi Pakistni Model Actress Wallpaper


Annie Zaidi on choosing a murder-mystery structure for a serious subject like displacement of villagers in the wake of development projects



The subject is serious but I didn’t want to sound preachy. I did try other formats like romance but I found they were not working. To understand something you have to try to understand it, you can’t have a mental block. The murder-mystery format allowed me to raise questions in the mind of the audience and let the subject unfold as the play progressed.


Annie Zaidi Pakistni Model Actress Wallpaper
Also, this format helped me to raise questions without offering answers. At the end of the day, I really don’t have the answers. It is difficult to say what is right and what isn’t.










No comments:

Post a Comment