Saturday, September 6, 2014

Monalisha Bangladeshi Model Wallpaper

Monalisha  Bangladeshi Model Wallpaper

 Popular model and TV actress Monalisa is now expecting to return in acting very soon. Though she is now at this moment outside the country, Monalisa is keeping contact with the country’s leading directors and producers regularly.
Therefore, she is also talking with them about her working schedules. She has also expected her return to them.
While this correspondent communicating with her who is now in 

USA, over mobile phone to know about professional work yesterday Monalisa said, “I can’t be able to return to Bangladesh after not finishing my divorce related complications. After ending all things about divorce related matter between Faiyaz and me I would be able to return to Bangladesh again within short time. I will again become regular in modelling because my career began with modelling and then acting.”

“I want to survive by acting and modelling rest of my life. I want to step forward with receiving love and support from my fans, as only for them, I am now Monalisa. I never think to left media and will never plan to leave it. I want to go forward with all’s support,” Monalisa said.
It may be mentioned that Monalisa tied the nuptial knot with Faiyaz Sharif Fasbir on magic date, 12-12-12 under the family arrangement. Due to an undisclosed internal reason, their conjugal life didn’t continue longer. For this reason, they are in separated now.
Monalisa said, “In human life, many things happen, we have to cross many crises. I never think that such kind of matter might come in my life. But to accept all these things, I am now remaining static and silent. After ending my divorce related matter, I will return to my favourite motherland and will take part in acting and modelling.”
Meanwhile, after last Ramzan Monalisa went to the USA. Before leaving country she took part in shooting of a sequel play ‘Sikandar Box Ekhon Onek Boro’ under the direction of Sagor Jahan.
Her performance was highly appreciated to all the viewers. Mosharraf Karim performed against her in the Eid sequel play.  





Enjoy 

















No comments:

Post a Comment