Saturday, September 20, 2014

Andrea Jeremiah Indian Model Wallpaper



Andrea Jeremiah Indian Model Wallpaper
Actor and singer Andrea Jeremiah has, for the first time, composed a single for her upcoming Tamil romantic drama Taramani. Titled Soul of Taramani, the track was released by Kamal Haasan in the city on Sunday.




Andrea Jeremiah Indian Model Wallpaper
Actor and singer Andrea Jeremiah has, for the first time, composed a single for her upcoming Tamil romantic drama Taramani. Titled Soul of Taramani, the track was released by Kamal Haasan in the city on Sunday.





“I had no idea she could compose songs as well. I know she’s an actor as well as a singer, but when I listened to her compositions, I was pleasantly surprised. I really liked one of her tunes and felt that it would be apt for my story,” said the film’s director Ram Subramaniam, adding that he didn’t mind using English numbers in his movie if they gelled well.



“I was aware it was in English but I didn’t mind. I used it because I felt it would be apt for the soul of my story. I don’t oppose using an English song if it’s necessary,” Ram said. “Even Veteran director Bharathiraja said that he was not against the idea of using English songs in Tamil films. He admitted using an English song in his film Nadodi Thendral many years ago. If a legend like him can use, what do I have to lose,” he added.




The film, produced by J Sathish Kumar and L Gopinath, has Andrea playing the lead role. It also features debutant Vasanth Ravi in a vital role.


















No comments:

Post a Comment